Transcript Requests - BHS & Dual Credit

 If you need your college transcript (including your dual credit grades/credits) sent to a college or employer, you will need to request it directly from the college itself (ex. PFW, Ivy Tech). We recommend waiting to request this transcript until July 1 giving the college enough time to post your final grade(s).